Aglianico Vignantica

  • Selvanova
  • Campania, Italy

Method & Production

Fermented in stainless steel tanks for about 6 days. 20% of the wine is aged in Slovenian oak for one year, the other 80% in stainless stee. tanks. Finished by aging for one more year in the bottle.

Tasting notes

This is the regular cuvèe of the estate. A medium-to-full bodied red with fresh hints of perfumed dark fruits at the core and a leathery, intriguing savoury spice component to complement. The palate is suitably complex with healthy structure, weight, freshness and length. A great, elegant wine. 

Food matching

Pasta with meat based sauces, braised meats, red meats, mushrooms