News & Events
Looking for your next career move?
We are looking for a highly experienced candidate with expert knowledge of spirits & liqueurs and fundamental bar industry connections to join Astrum as our Spirits & Liqueurs Development Manager. We need someone who is ready to take on a challenge, who is highly self-motivated and who has a genuine passion for spirits and liqueurs and the UK hospitality industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the developing new business opportunities through the sales of our bar portfolio, delivering a highly professional standard of existing account management and creating a strategic plan for the progression and further expansion of our bar portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Approachable and outgoing
- Well presented and organised
- Highly self motivated
- Able to work independently and report remotely
- Have proven experience in exceeding and achieving goals
- Able to work as part of a team
Applicants MUST have:
- A genuine passion for spirits and liqueurs
- At least 5 years experience in the bar industry
- A high standard of knowledge of spirits and liqueurs
- Have fundamental knowledge and network of the UK hospitality scene
- Authorization to work in the UK
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Full UK driving license
- Competent computer skills
- Be London base
If you think you have the experience and skills for this job, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com